Ohnovember

I was finally able to draw my beloved Ohno Satoshi. Surprisingly, it took just a bit over a week, on and off. Even so, I didn't manage to finish in time for his 35th birthday, and barely managed to finish it before the end of his birthday month.









Maybe because I love this man so incredibly much, I felt this immense pressure to do justice to his beautiful face haha. Like I wouldn't be able to stand it if I couldn't draw him perfectly, and so it was a bit of a painful process drawing this, I really tried so hard! i have no complaints about staring at his face for hours though

In the end, I think the finished product could be better, but this is the best I can do for now. I'm just going to draw a lot more Ohnos in the future and maybe one day I can properly capture the likeness of my most favourite person in the world. ;w;

Comments