Recently:

I made Arashi papercraft!  It was time-consuming but really fun, and they're all so cute! They live on my bookshelf now. I want to make more, even though I really don't have any space to put them.



I also don't have any space left on my bookshelf. But people keep giving me books!


My best friend made me these Totoros for my birthday! :') I was kind of overwhelmed. It really is different to receive something hand-made, I was really touched! It made me really really happy. Thank you so much. ;w;



Also, my LOVE dvd finally arrived! I've been looking forward to it for over a month.
It's the first time I preordered anything, as well as the first time ordering from YesAsia. I'm actually an extremely loyal customer to CDJapan, haha. But I was too slow to preorder the limited edition from CDJapan, and they were out of stock almost immediately after preorders opened, so I had to hurry to claim a copy elsewhere. As expected, the power of Arashi fans is a bit frightening, haha.

YesAsia's shipping time and packaging (and price) is lacking though. I'm especially disappointed that the corners of the dvd case are kind of ruined. Neverthless, I'm extremely happy to finally receive my copy! Initially, I was a bit unimpressed when the cover artwork was revealed, and I even thought the regular edition cover looked nicer. But it's different after seeing it up close. It's actually a  really nice and simplistic design. And it's 3D and the lips open and close! さすが嵐!(Aaah, I can't wait to watch it!! I can't wait to see Ohno's solo!)

Apart from all this, I recently went to Focalpoint, and I just came back from this year's SMASH! anime convention. I had a lot of fun.The second semester of uni has also well and truly started, and things have already gotten very busy.

Well, I'll try to work hard this week so that I can finally see my beloved Arashi on the weekend. :')

Comments